- BodSpir® is taught by a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Correct form is critical to the success of each exercise. A Certified Personal Trainer has the skill and experience to identify wrong movements, angles, form, or weight for each exercise performed.
- The instructor/trainer teaches a class of no more than 12 participants.
- During the performance of the exercise, once demonstrated, the trainer goes from participant to participant to assist and correct their form.
- A Certified Personal Trainer is able to assist participants with special challenges; such as, recovering from a rotator cuff injury or trouble with their lower back. The instructor/trainer is knowledgeable to answer questions and correct a specific exercise based on a client's unique needs.
- A Certified Personal Trainer is able to customize any exercise for any participant dependent upon their unique situation.